Sharepoint Services (WSS), SharePoint Portal Server (SPS)
Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services (WSS) and SharePoint
Portal Server (SPS) 2003 are collaborative web solutions that
connects people, teams, and information.
SharePoint Portal Server 2003 builds on the Microsoft Windows
SharePoint Services platform to enable organizations to integrate
business processes and applications and provide rich collaboration
and personalization features for end-users.
Network Resource provides Sharepoint Consulting in order to
help organizations to design, install, configure and customize
their SharePoint 2003 Solution by integrating:
- SharePoint Web Parts - our SharePoint engineers have used
these modular pieces of code used for different type of purposes
such as providing user access to business applications, providing
services like single sign-on and personalization.
- SharePoint and Active Directory Single Sign-on - our SharePoint
engineers have used this feature to allow users to connect
to many different back-end systems (SAP, Siebel, and PeopleSoft)
with a single sign on by passing user credentials to the respective
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Integration - with this application,
our SharePoint Developers have nterconnected to over 300 adapters
for common business applications, including SAP, Siebel, and
- Microsoft ASP.NET - our SharePoint Developer extend the
capabilities of existing tools by adding customized .NET code.
- Web Services - reusable modular pieces of code that developers
and end-users can use to access server functionality and data
with minimal development effort.
Our SharePoint Consultants can configure and customize:
- SharePoint Site Directory to aggregate, organize, find,
and manage Web site information
- SharePoint Indexing and searching to allow only the crawling
of public data.
- SharePoint Document Libraries to create, edit, and upload
documents, check documents in and out, and track past versions
- Sharepoint Lists such as announcements, tasks, contacts,
and custom lists
- Workspaces and Meeting Workspace sites that allow users
- Workflow Management to allow the approval of tasks and
- Personal Sites to allow users to centrally access all relevant
data such as email, tasks, documents and many others.
- SharePoint Security features such as roles and groups
- Targeted content through the use of Audiences
And much more ...
for a demo of some of the Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint
Portal Server Solutions that our Sharepoint Consultants have
designed or for more information.